Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Paladin's Night Out

So, I did make it to Spinebreaker Loch Modan last night. Now, I remember why I hated myself so much. Why are paladins so weak? I ended up getting surrounded by stonesplinters scouts and got killed. I remember reading somewhere. “Yeah you can take a paladin up to 5 levels above you down easily!”. That didn't make me feel to good about myself and nothing is worse than a paladin with low self-esteem.

Luckily my user has a co-worker who is well versed in how to make it in the cold cruel world. His blog is Zanderfin. He has a big wealth of knowledge and I'm sure he's advice will come in handy.

For right now, he recommends I work on my blacksmithing so I can make myself some better equipment. So that is what I will do tonight. Again, that’s if my user finishes his to-do list. He seems to enjoy this world so I’m sure he’ll really work at it.

I will try to post a pic of myself so you can watch my progression. For quick access to my character sheet Adventar's Sheet

Your favorite paladin
Adventar

No comments: