Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Highlights and How do I Look?

Greetings everyone,
I haven't had a chance to make any postings. Rest assured I'm still leveling up. How do I look?



That's me with Gutrender and Raging Berserker's Helm.


I've quested through STV Strangletorn Vale. And I must say it has been tough. The horde have been there ganking alliance players in droves. I have dedicated myself to being better at PvP.
When I think of my proudest moments in Pvp two of them come to mind.

1. When my guildmates were being picked on by a 36 level Hunter. At the time I was a mere level 34. I've gotten ganked so many times that I did some research on how Pvp Better. But, I was determined to get some payback. Collecting what I learned, like I men

2. When I got ganked by a 42 Level Rogue near Hillsbrad. I wanted to get some revenge. I went back and went toe-to-toe. Mano y mano, I beat him and got 8 honor points for it!



One of the highlights during my absence are Reckard dancing on a table on the fourth of July. It's my brothers birthday this week. Actually tomorrow, is his birthday.

Your favorite Paladin,
Adventar

No comments: