Sunday, July 1, 2007

Raiding Success in Deadmines

The raid was a complete success. It was decided that I should tank. I had a little trouble keeping track of everyone. But its a learning experience I suppose.

Here is a pic of the raiding party.



I saw a lot of treasure this time. The first time a ran the raid the pickings seemed a little slim. I think some of the folks made out real good.

I didn't do to badly on the damage meter, but seeing that healers there really pulled through I really should add a healing meter as well.

I was a little worried with the inexperienced group. A couple times someone aggroed a whole bunch of mobs. I only died twice. But not when it really mattered. Atonement kept me alive, I only died twice. I stayed alive when it really mattered.

But all in all it was very successful!



Your favorite Paladin,
Adventar

No comments: