Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Assaulted by the Horde in WOW

One of my heroes is Conan the Barbarian, I remember that moment when Thulsa Doom and his men were on their way to kill Conan on the Mounds. Conan then says that prayer to be granted revenge.

Boy can I relate. As I was walking around Silverpine Forest looking for ShadowFang Keep, when suddenly, I was attacked by members of the Horde. I wish I took down their names. Next time I will be sure to do that and put them on my hit list. One hit and I was dead! One hit!? I may be a paladin, but I want revenge! There was an undead in their group as well. Guess what?! my undead powers don't even work. This gives me even more incentive to level up and start taking names and kicking some teeth in.

Gezz, just pick on a solo low level character running around and just kill him with one hit?! I noticed that these guys will wait around instances to kill groups as they are waiting for other members to arrive. One day these guys will get payback!

Your favorite Paladin,
Adventar

No comments: