Monday, June 11, 2007

The secret to playing WOW and still getting your stuff done!

I ran across this ‘Honorable Mention’ on the wow site. And I think it really illustrates some of us WOW addicts.

My secret to playing WOW and still getting my stuff done can be boiled down to one thing. To-do lists!

To-do lists? You ask. Yes!

Oftentimes when doing your ‘to-do list’ you do it slowly, why? Because it isn’t necessarily fun. But, it’s something you have to do.

One day I decided to make out a to-do list. Guess what?! As I was in the process of completing this, I noticed I was more motivated to get it done quickly, and as I got things done I decided to get even more things on my to-do list done. I ended up having a productive day. And in the end I rewarded myself by playing everyone’s favorite paladin Adventar.

So, I say make yourself a to-do-before-playing-wow-list and stick to it. You’ll have a productive day and make your spouse happy.

Your favorite Paladin,
Adventar

No comments: