Tuesday, June 19, 2007

WOW Easy Gold Making Tips

Zanderfin commented that, as much as I think Adventar is a wimp, he's doing well financially. At level 26 he has 42 gold. Early on my adventures I really worked on getting money so that certain things would be easier. So, I learned a few things on the way.

Knowing what I know now, I could be a lot richer at this point. How did I get all this gold for my level?

1) If you don't need it, sell it. I kept a lot of things that I didn't need even though I clear out my bags, it eventually gets filled again. You'll find the more space you make for yourself, the more you'll use for other stuff. And the more room you make for other stuff means other stuff you can sell.
Another way to keep your spaces open is to sell the stuff you don't need anymore at the AH. Check to see how much other people are selling the same item and undercut their price a little bit. I usually put an item up for 24 hours. I set the buyout price close to the bid price. I just want people to buy it and just be done with it.
If it doesn't sell the first time sell it again. You never know when someone is looking to buy that particular item. If its soulbound sell it to a vendor.

2) Unless someone really REALLY wants an item select greed when in groups, even if you don't really need it. You can sell it later to vendors or at the AH.

3) Farm, Farm, Farm. If you're a miner, then MINE, if you're a skinner then skin! Whenever you have an opportunity farm your products. Don't do anything except sell them at the AH. If you follow number 1) you'll have more room for all your harvesting. If money is an issue, whenever you have an opportunity, even while questing, harvest your products.

4) Watch your spending. Common sense here. Don't spend everything you make. If a certain item only ups your stats a little bit, don't buy it. You'd only replace it with something better later on. Wait until you find an item that really ups your stats.

I really could up my money a little more if I spent a day or two just harvesting, but I am really trying to catch up to my brother's 42 level rogue.

I hope these tips help.

Your favorite Paladin,
Adventar