Thursday, June 21, 2007

How to Make Great Friends on WOW






About a week ago Amelienda in my guild was trapped in her ghostly form. Because I was in her guild she saw me online and asked for help. Being a paladin I made my way to Iron Forge and I tried to Rez her to no avail. Her body had disintegrated into nothing and she could not find the spirit healer. So, I came up with the idea to kill myself and have her find where I was (because I’d appear near the spirit healer). The plan worked.

This could have been the end of the story except for one thing. Amelienda, remembered me and every once in a while makes sure to say ‘Hi’ to me in chat. So, now she’s in my friend list. At the time of this writing she was a 12th Level rogue.

My point is it’s so easy to forget those who helped you and to just move on. Well, it’s a rough world out there with the Horde running around. Just before she said ‘Hi’ I barely escaped a 40th Horde Paladin by the name of Hexphire alive. A few minutes later another horde member killed me.
So anyway here’s Amelienda in action. As you can see she's alive and kicking.



After chatting with Amelienda my other friends summoned me to Blackfathom Deeps. A friend from that ‘other’ adventure


Redin,


Smacker,


Keleraa.

Unfortunately I didn't get a decent pic of Dragonswill. Everytime I got too close I was looking down on him. Hopefully I will get another chance at a better pic. We completed the mission. To be honest I have no idea what the mission was. I’m sure I’ll find out eventually because I intend to run it again.

Oh as everyone knows I've been a little frustrated with Adventars damage stats. Here is a pic from my damage meter.




Not as bad as I thought, but at least I have something to work off of. If anyone has anything to add to help me up my stats please let me know! Enjoy!

Oh another measurement. I'm at 51 gold

So, back to my point. Just remember those who helped you and those who you've had fun with and you'll make great friends.

Your favorite Paladin,
Adventar